The Alliances Manager is responsible for implementing the business interfaces between MEEZA and key selected partners. He will also be responsible for leading joint initiatives defining and ensuring the successful execution of solution opportunities and go-to-market programs with designated partners.
- Work closely with the Chief Alliances Officer to define and implement channel and designated partner plans and next steps.
- Develop and strengthen working relationships and trusted advisor status with key partners.
- Understand partners’s challenges and business opportunities for MEEZA.
- Execute MEEZA’s channel strategy and be held accountable for increasing the utilization rate of jointly developed programs.
- Understand and learn about Alliance partner’s channel objectives and develop or leverage mutually beneficial channel programs.
- Communicate proactively and articulate to management channel and market/client updates.
- Recommend effective communication tactics to the Channel Communications and Marketing.
- Participate in the Alliance team QBRs and help identify core partner conflict and opportunity issues and put together next step recommendations for how to move forward.
- Understand and learn about partner’s channel programs/best practices and leverage in MEEZA.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- University degree or higher required with academic excellence, preferably in Business, Marketing or Economics.
- Understand and have the ability to articulate channel segmentation and the value they bring to the sales process.
- Previous experience creating and launching a channel program is valued.
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience, preferably for a technology company.
- Ability to understand complex discounting and pricing structures.
- Works well in a matrix environment with both sales and non-sales departments.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-changing, fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Ability to influence and strong negotiation skills in getting buy-in from multiple stake-holders.